The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) in India is a government-run body that manages the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) scheme, the Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS), and the Employee Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI) scheme.
Every day, a huge number of transactions related to EPF take place, which is why it is important to be able to locate the EPFO office easily. For the convenience of people, the EPFO provides a user-friendly online platform for this purpose that will help you locate an office in any state or district in this country. In this article, we will provide you with steps that will help you locate an EPFO Office online.
How to Locate an EPFO Office Online?
To locate an EPFO office online, follow the steps mentioned below:
- To get started, open your web browser and visit the official EPFO website, which is https://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Once you are on the EPFO website’s homepage, click on the Services option. A top-down menu will open. Here you will find the option “Locate an EPFO office”, click on it.
- A new page will open where you will get two options. One is the “Employee Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI) scheme” and the other is the “Employee Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI) scheme”. Click on the first option.
- Now a few mandatory fields will appear in from of you where you will need to fill in the details like State/UT and Districts.
- After filling in the information, click on the submit button.
It will provide you with that area’s regional office address and email.
Why Locate an EPFO Office Online?
By providing an online platform to locate EPFO offices, the organization takes care of the accessibility to its members. This is especially valuable for those who live in different parts of the country and need to visit an EPFO office in a different city or state.
Furthermore, the information provided through the online tool is regularly updated, ensuring that members have accurate and up-to-date contact details for EPFO offices.