EPFO PAN Card Link: If you have not yet linked your EPF account with your PAN card, you will not be able to get many online services related to your PF, such as PF transfers, PF claims, or partial withdrawals. To take advantage of these services online, it is important to link your Aadhaar, PAN, and account number with UAN.
In this regard, I will explain to you how to link your PAN card with EPFO by logging in to the EPFO home portal. If you want to know about both online and offline methods of linking your PAN card with EPFO, be sure to read this article to the end, as I will provide you with complete information on this.
Overview of EPFO
|Name of Article||EPFO PAN Card Link|
|Name of Department||Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India|
|Name of Organisation||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Beneficiaries||Employees working in non-governmental organizations|
|Schemes provided by the organization||EPFO, Insurance Scheme, Pension Scheme|
How to Link EPFO PAN Card Online?
To link your EPFO account with your PAN card, you will need to follow the steps below:
- First, you will need to visit the official EPFO website at https://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then, log in to this portal using your UAN number and password.
- Thereafter, a page will appear in front of you, where you have to click on the “Manage” option located in the menu bar.
- Thereafter, you will see some options in the drop-down menu, among which you will have to select “KYC.”
- After this, the KYC interface will open in front of you.
- In this interface, you will have to click on PAN.
- After this, you will see your PAN Details.
- Now, you need to enter your name and PAN card number, and then click on the “Save” button located below.
After following the above steps, if your employer approves your request, your PAN card will be successfully linked to your EPF account.
How to Link EPFO PAN Card Link Offline?
To link your EPFO PAN Card offline, you should first visit your local EPFO branch and request the form related to EPFO PAN Link. Then, you need to fill in all the requested information in the form. Thereafter, attach a photocopy of your UAN number with the form. Finally, submit it to the EPFO office. If the verification process is successful and all the information you provided is accurate, your PAN will be linked to your EPFO account.
Is there any fee required to link the EPF account with a PAN card?
No, there is no fee required to link EPFO with a PAN card.
Can money be withdrawn from the PF without linking PAN?
Yes, you can withdraw money from your PF without linking PAN, but if the amount exceeds 50,000, TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) will be deducted from it.
Can EPFO be linked with a PAN card both online and offline?
Yes, you can link your PAN card with EPFO both online and offline.