Employees’ Provident Fund Organization is an innovation-driven social security organization. The aim of the organization is to extend universal coverage and ensure Seamless and uninterrupted service delivery to its stakeholders through state-of-the-art technology.
EPFO is a social security organization, that functions under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It is responsible for the regulation and management of the Provident Funds in India.
An employee can access all the facilities provided by EPFO through the EPFO Member Portal Login facility. Below we have provided all the details that will help them in login and accessing the facilities.
Services Available On EPFO Member Portal
On EPFO Member portal you can access some important services which are listed below.
- Member Passbook
- Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)
- OCS / UMANG - FAQs / Eligibility
- Know Your Claim Status
- EPFiGMS (Register your Grievance)
- List of Nodal Officers - for Grievances
- Fillable Application Form for COC
- Pensioner's Portal
- One Employee - One EPF Account
How To Access EPFO Member Portal
If you want to access EPFO Member portal, you have to follow these steps;
- Firstly, visit on EPFO official Website which is - https://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then you will see the homepage of EPFO online portal.
- Now scroll to the menu section and click on the Services option.
- Now click on them For Employees or For Employers option
- Now EPFO Member portal will open.
How to Login into EPFO Member Portal?
The steps to log in to the EPFO member portal are not that difficult. An employee is advised to follow the steps mentioned below to log in to the portal.
- First, visit the official website of EPFO which is epfindia.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will see an option named ‘Services’, click on it.
- A top-down menu will open in front of you, here, click on the ‘For Employees’ option.
- Now, a new page will appear in front of you. Here, look for the ‘Services’ section, and click on the ‘Member UAN/Online Services’ option.
- It will redirect you to a new page. Now, use your UAN, and Password to log in. Do not forget to fill in the captcha, then click on the Sign-in option.
After logging into the UAN Member Portal, you will be able to check your and update your basic details, contact details, etc. From this page, an employee will be able to manage the process of KYC and e-nomination as well.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status?
An employee can also check their EPFO claim status through the EPFO member portal. For this first, they need to log in to the member portal using their UAN and password.
Thereafter, on the main page, click on the ‘Online Services’ tab, and then click the ‘Track Claim Status’ option. Here you can see your withdrawal claim status on the screen.
How to Check Passbook?
An employee can also check their Passbook status through the EPFO portal. In such cases, they need to follow the following steps:
- First, open the official EPFO portal epfindia.gov.in.
- On the main page, you will see a “Services” option, click on it.
- Now click on the "For Employees" option.
- Thereafter, navigate to the “Member Passbook” option.
- Now, enter your UAN number, and password, and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Select the ‘Member ID’ and click on the ‘View Passbook’ option.
Your passbook containing your PF details will be displayed on the screen. You can even download it from here.