Linking the EPFO account with Aadhaar and other documents has become mandatory. In the past, people had to visit the office to complete EPFO KYC (Know Your Customer), but now, with the help of the online portal, updating your KYC details through EPFO Login has become much easier, offering various benefits.
In this regard, I will provide you with detailed information on how to update your KYC information through the official EPFO website. This will ensure that you can easily access your EPF account in the future without any problem when you need to withdraw money.
Overview of EPFO
|Name of Article||EPFO KYC|
|Name of Department||Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India|
|Name of Organisation||Employees' Provident Fund Organization|
|Beneficiaries||Employees working in non-governmental organizations|
|Schemes provided by the organization||EPFO, Insurance Scheme, Pension Scheme|
How to do EPFO KYC?
You can follow the following steps to complete EPFO KYC:
- For EPF UAN KYC, you first need to visit the official EPFO website at https://www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then, enter your UAN number and password and click on “Sign In.”
- In this way, once you are signed in, a page will open in front of you. Here, go to the menu bar, and click on the “Manage” option.
- Thereafter, you will see a drop-down menu with various options, and from there, select "KYC."
After this, a page will open in front of you, displaying four options. You can click on each option one by one to update all the information.
- First, you need to click on the “Bank” option. Thereafter, a page will open where you have to fill in details such as name, bank account number, and bank IFSC code.
- Once you have entered this information, you need to tick the verification box and click on the “Save” button.
- Then, all the information related to the bank will be displayed in front of you. Thereafter, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. You have to enter the OTP in the box below and click the “Submit” button.
- Then, you will be directed to another page where you can check the information in the “Status” section.
How to do PAN Card KYC?
To do KYC with a PAN card, you need to click on the PAN option while following the steps provided above. Thereafter, a page will open, and you need to enter your name and PAN card number. Finally, click the “Save” button. Then, another page will open. Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box and click the “Submit” button.
How to do KYC through Aadhaar Card?
If you want to complete KYC with your Aadhaar card, follow the steps provided above and select the Aadhaar card option. Then, you will be asked for information related to your Aadhaar card, which you can enter to update your KYC with Aadhaar. Furthermore, if you prefer, you can also update KYC by taking relevant documents related to Aadhaar to the EPFO office.
EPFO KYC FAQs
What documents can we use for EPFO KYC?
You can do EPFO KYC using Aadhaar card, PAN card, bank passbook, and passport.
Is any fee required for updating EPFO KYC?
No, there is no fee required to update EPFO KYC.
Would it be possible to update EPFO KYC online?
Yes, the process of updating EPFO KYC can be done online.
Can we take the help of the official EPFO website to update EPFO KYC?
Yes, you can visit the official EPFO website, which is https://www.epfindia.gov.in, to update EPFO KYC.