If you are a member of the Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) and you want to obtain any information related to your account or file a complaint about any account-related issue, there is a portal called EPFIGMS (EPF Grievance Management System) for EPF members to do so. Through the EPFO portal, they can file a complaint.
In this regard, we have provided you with step-by-step information on how to file an EPF Grievance and check the EPF Grievance Status below. If you need any assistance or want to file a complaint related to your EPF account, you can follow the steps provided below.
How to File EPF Grievance Online?
If you want to file a complaint related to your EPF account, you can follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and go to https://epfigms.gov.in.
- Once the main page of the website loads, locate the menu bar at the top.
- Click on the menu bar to reveal a dropdown menu with various options.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Register Grievance."
- Click on the "PF Member" radio button.
- After selecting "PF Member," a new page will open.
- On this new page, enter your UAN number.
- Fill in the CAPTCHA to verify.
- Finally, click on the "GET DETAILS" button located below.
- Thereafter, all the information will be displayed below, and then you need to click on the "GET OTP" option located below.
- By doing this, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and registered email ID.
- Next, enter the OTP in the box and click the "Submit" button.
- Once you do this, scroll down, and fill in the information related to your Personal Details.
- Next, select the PF ID for which you want to register a complaint.
- Once you do this, another page will appear, and you'll need to choose the category of your complaint under "Grievance Category."
- Then, you have to go to "Grievance Description" and write your complaint. You will also need to upload a screenshot or photo of it. Thereafter, click on "Add" located below the "Attach" option.
- After doing this, you will return to the initial page, where you have to click on the "Submit" button.
- Upon doing so, you will receive a message indicating that your complaint has been successfully registered. This message will contain your registered ID, along with information on where your complaint has been directed.
Tracking Your EPF Grievance Status: A Step-by-Step Guide
To check EPF Grievance Status, you can follow the steps below:
- First, you need to go to https://epfigms.gov.in/.
- Then, you will see an icon in the top menu bar that looks like three horizontal lines. Click on it. When you click on it, you will see various options. From these options, you need to click on "View Status."
- Thereafter, a new page will open.
- On this new page, you have to enter your Registration Number, Mobile or Email ID, and the Security Captcha. After filling in this information, click on the "Submit" button.
Once you follow the above steps, you'll see your EPF Grievance Status. You can even take a screenshot for reference. I hope this information about the process for filing and checking grievances related to your PF account has been helpful to you.